Audience Profile

Female Profile:


Name:
Maddi Lane
Age:
19
Interests:
Fashion, indie music, photography, art, concerts and festivals.
Favourite bands/artists:
Blossoms, Declan McKenna, The Magic Gang, Black Honey, The Jungle Giants, The Hunna, DMA’s and Haim.
Favourite places to shop:
Asos, Boohoo, Topshop, Zara and New Look.
Profession:
Student at the University of Arts London, as well as fashion blogging on the side of her degree.

Maddi is the ideal example of a typical female who would be attracted to my music video and listen to my artist. Her interests suit the genre of my music video perfectly and will attract her to it successfully. The range of artists/bands that Maddi listens to, fits with my indie artist meaning she would enjoy listening to her, as well as watching my music video.



Male Profile:


Name:
Alex James
Age:
20
Interests:
Photography, attends festivals and concerts, fashion.
Favourite bands/artists:
Catfish and the Bottlemen, London Grammar, Blossoms, Artic Monkeys.
Favourite places to shop:
River Island, Topman, Vintage shops, Zara.
Profession:
Studying photography at Southampton University. Alongside his degree he has a part-time job at the retail shop, River Island.

Alex is the perfect example to represent the male side of the target audience and the typical individual who would watch and enjoy my music video. When listing his favourite bands and artists it proves he would enjoy listening to my music artists new song and like the styling of the music video. This can be seen through the clothing he wears which shows his preferred style type making him a suitable candidate for my audience, this  means the right group of people would be attracted to the video. By having similar style tastes to my music artist that is featured in the music video it means each individual within my target audience is able to gather inspiration to improve their indie/alternative appearance and express their identity even more. This means not only does it help my music artist but also the audience. By making my music artist more indie and alternative it would help engage and attract people with this particular style which will expand the audience rapidly.

Comments