Mood boards

Genre
The genre of our music video is indie, which inspired me to create a genre mood board with relevant indie artists and album covers. I decided to include some well-known indie artists and some more unique artists because it shows a larger range of research within the genre that I have completed. In addition, I have tried to make the Mood board appear aesthetic looking to ensure it shows the indie genre in the best light.
Styling



I have completed a selection of styling mood boards which I will hopefully be able to recreate within the visuals of my music video. I have decided to focus within these mood boards on colour, fashion style and makeup, to get an understanding of what kind of styling I will want in my music video. I have picked similar images on each of the mood boards because I want my artist to fit within the indie fashion genre, meaning that she will visually appear indie. In addition I have researched different colour palettes, which has allowed me to create quite aesthetic looking; contrasting colour palettes because I believe that it will make sure our music video has a strong and memorable impression.
Mise en scene

As well as all these other mood boards, I have decided to create a mise en scene mood board presenting potential locations, lighting, costumes and props, which we could utilise in our music video. The locations within these mood boards are all outside based, which is because they appear the most aesthetic looking due to the bright lighting and naturistic feel. 

Comments