Digipak Feedback

My feedback was very positive in relevance to the fact that there are only a few improvements, which I need to make.
One comment was to make sure all my margins were equal- especially those near where I have laid out the songs within my album (on my back cover)
Another improvement within my feedback was to add my record label logo. This is to ensure that it looks like a professional digipak and follows the conventions of other digipaks.
I took this feedback into consideration and made sure my digipak looked professional by completing these on my final design.

A lot of my feedback was very positive from my target audience. For example:
· My audience liked how I kept to the 'rule of thirds' because it gives my digipak an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
· Also they liked how on my front cover, I used an extreme close up image of my artist eyes because it relates well to the album name- being wide awake at 4:00 am.
· They loved the use of colour throughout the whole digipak and photography making it visually impactful and eye-catching.
· In addition they liked the fonts that I used because the main texts are quite simplistic which makes the text stand out, making it readable and clear for the audience. As well as this the album name font was loved by everyone due to how unique and quirky it is.
· Also my audience agreed that my digipak shows the indie music genre well, making it suitable and professional looking.


Comments