Magazine Advert Feedback

Similar to my digipak feedback, my magazine feedback is very positive with only a few improvements. Due to this I was able to keep the overall appearance of my advert the same, but just changing a few aspects. 
The first aspect which I needed to change to improve the readability of the information was to make sure the song names listed are not split up e.g. Bitter -next line- Sweet. This makes it more professional appearing and more effective as an advert due to it having well set out information. 
The next aspect that I added was a record label logo because my feedback suggested that I should have the logo present, due to it making it more realistic and professional. 

My audience made some positive comments after seeing my magazine advert such as:
· They liked the colour scheme because it fits with the digipak making it work well as a magazine advert.
· Also they liked the photography because it represents my artist’s image and style well and fits with the digipak.
· Another comment which was mentioned is that they liked the visual styling of the advert because it suits my artist and represents the indie music genre extremely well.


Comments